why is it?

Every time i get mad lately, everyone writes me off as just being a hormonal pregnant woman? Yes, I am pregnant, but since when does that mean I can't be legitimately angry?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok I am in the same boat. I was what you called the "push over". I seriously must have hated myself for the past 24 years. I would let people talk shit or even make fun of me to my face and just laugh it off like it was a joke. I let boyfriends treat my like crap, people take advantage ugh... I don't even want to think about it. Once I got pregnant I got over it and decided no one was going to treat her as they did me. So when my so called "friends" would even attempt to say she'll be a airhead like her mother or anything I WENT THE F*** OFF. I have done it to everyone from my mother to best friends to mil. I don't think pregnancy makes you go crazy b*tch, I think it gives you balls to not let people treat you like sh*t!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• anon, i think you're right!

I went thru the same thing! even got the balls to actually defend myself when my mom attacked me!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Amen Anon! My husband's family despise me now but I do not care I have been putting up with their crap for too long!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009