Could I BE Pregnant?

Ok I Think I'm pregnant I haven't gone to the doctor because I don't think I am The reason why is because I am still having a period every month on time but Why I think i might be is because I have a baby bump and I think i feel it moving is this possible ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible to have a regular period while pregnant. My trainer at work said she had it with her baby.
    However... I would still take an HPT and possibly follow up with a doctor anyway....
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• The dollar store has pregnancy tests for a dollar! I love the dollar store! :) So at least you'd know... it is possible.
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 7:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yeah sometimes I get that feeling too, and I'm actually worried about that now...
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2009