I don't like Obama does this mean you will turn me in and I will be arrested?

I will be the first on here to say I think Obama sucks! Are the cafemom Obama wagon groupies going to tell the White House? If you do, tell him to do me a favor and hold his breath for 20 minutes to let his brains go to his blood!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Oh this is funny! ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No. I will turn you in to the grammar police for that run-on sentence in your title question! **grin**

You're free to dislike and even hate the President. Hell, I've disliked nearly half the presidents we've had in my lifetime!

Answer by gdiamante at 7:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• LOL, you are funny. Where does the arrest come in? Is that the latest thing Rush is screaming about on his show?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No it has to do with an e-mail address Obama set up so that he can be informed of people who disagree with him.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 8:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Didn't Hilter do something to this effect with the Germans? Oh, History does repeat itself!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

_____________
    Yes, I did hear about this, however it is supposed to be for reporting misinformation (ie "forced euthanasia" in the bill) rather than for reporting individuals who disagree. Personally, I can't see myself reporting misinformation I heard, they can do their own homework, lol. However, my question still stands: is this the latest...misinformation, shall we say? That Rush is screaming about on his show? Or Beck or whoever?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think it's an attempt to control what we say and think because it's scaring the heck out of the administration that not everyone is buying into their policies.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 8:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Does you really believe CNN is going to report on this Stacy? I am not scared of my gov't but I sure in the hell don't trust them!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Does you really believe CNN is going to report on this Stacy?
    _________________
    What do you mean about CNN? I heard about this briefly on the radio, did a quick google search, and got the gist of it. The info is out there, I prefer to listen to sources that inform rather than influence. I do not have cable to get CNN, so I cannot comment.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• stacy--if you get all you need to know from "other" sources, and do not care to engage in conversation with us "dimwits" why are you here?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009