How many chances do you give your spouse?

My husband and I have been married for two years, we have been together for about seven. He always seem to forget my birthday. Then throws it in my face how he only remember important dates like his grandmother or other close family members. I have all his info down packed, it really hurts that he only do for me on holiday's just to show off for all his friends. I do for him all the time, holiday or not, I show that I care year round.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• ok i wouldnt worry does he at least get it close to the date
    jaderoatch

Answer by jaderoatch at 8:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• men don't remember nuthing.they are big show offs like if one friend is an ass then when around them they show off. men crave attention, my husband remembers only because our birthdays are all a month apart. but christmas is the best gifts. remember be real down ata christmas and the diamonds will pour..
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• dudes, as sucky as this may sound (oops?), really just dont care. I mean, they do, but fuck some just cant remember shit like this. Its nothing personal. Dont fret about it, man.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 8:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You can't let him not remembering your birthday bother you....men are just like that. You have to remind them, and in advance. Start a few weeks before your birthday and start saying things like "oh my birthday is coming up." or "ohh isn't that pretty I'd like to have that for my birthday"....don't say it like your actually telling him, but just in general.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I celebrate the whole month of September for mine, and the whole month of May for his. Whether or not he actually KNOWS when my bday is, or not, really I guess I don't mind... until that day. But he always tells me happy bday in the morning anyway, although I've been talking about it every day for 2 wks! LOL

He does know our son's bday, and our anniversary, he remembered Mother's Day, so I have to give him credit. Besides, Xmas and 7-4 are our biggest holidays!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You make the plans for your birthday and buy your present if you don't think he will.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 10:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009