WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS?

WELL ME && THE HUBBY ARE BACK TOGETHER AFTER ALL THE DRAMA WITH THE GIRLS THIS WHOLE SUMMER I DONT KNOW EVERY WHERE WE GO I FEEL LIKE HIS LOOKING AT GIRLS I DONT KNOW WHY SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE HE LOOKS AT THE PRETTIER GIRLS BECAUSE PROBABLY THEY DONT HAVE STRETCH MARKS OR A LITTLE BELLY LEFT LIKE ME..I DONT KNOW THE GIRL HE LEFT ME FOR BEFORE WAS VERY CUTE && THAT THREW ME OFF BECAUSE I KNEW SHE WAS A PRETTY GIRL && I DONT REALLY FEEL PRETTY SOMETIMES HE DOESNT EVEN TELL ME I LOVE YOU IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT BECAUSE THIS WHOLE THING WITH THE GIRL IS REALLY BOTHERING ME I KNOW HE LOOKS AT OTHER GIRLS && I SOMETIMES WONDER IF HE WOULD WANT TO BE WITH THEM BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING THEY ARE && EVERYTHING IM NOT..SO PLEASE HELP I NEED ADVICE I KNOW ITS CONFUSING BUT THIS IS REALLY BOTHERING ME I ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE OF THIS

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Well... like I always say, "He's married, not dead."
    Guys will look at other girls, Women will look at other men... sometimes it's involuntary. *shrugs* We're humans.
    However... cheating is a very huge break of trust. If you're not comfortable with it yet - and he's not willing to work with it, I don't think this relationship will last any further. I don't know the circumstances of you two getting back together, the full reasons... but if he's willing to overcome it, and have a solid relationship - you two need counseling.Good luck.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Honey dont be ashamed of your stretch marks i am proud of mine. if u dont trust him and u think he is lookin at other gurls leave b/c you are better than that and you deserve some one who loves you just the way you are
    sweetone611

Answer by sweetone611 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You do not feel safe with him....

You do not trust him...

He has lied and cheated in the past...he left you for another....

You cry all the time....

You need to look in the mirror and start loving yourself for who you are...
    You are the only one that can do that...

and as for him...Your relationship is way to shaky to be what is needed to survive...stable...
    For me personally I would not beable to be with someone who left me for another period...

I would bet that if you had any self esteem, that you would have left him the day he choose someone over you...

How about some counceling for yourself....
    Take care of you....and start yourself a new...

Good luck and keep your pretty head up!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My bf left me one time for another girl and he came back but guess what he did it over again so. there was alot of trust broken but i've meet someone new who i love to death and makes me feel beautiful, even w/ the stretch marks and little belly. Maybe you should tell him some guy told you you was pretty see how he reacts.
    shanezmom22

Answer by shanezmom22 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009