Ok what do I do?

Ive been with my BF for 5 years and i seen an old friend that i fell in love with we lost contact about a yr ago and all i can do is think about is him and im startin to fall in love with him all over again. and i need some advice please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Remember the grass is always greener on the other side....he's an x for a reason. It is hard to remember the "bad" things about an x....sometimes. Our minds make things seem like they were good, and only remember the "good" things. You have 5 years into this man, I think you owe it to yourself and him to give it your best effort. If this "new/old" man is worth it, he'll wait, he'll be there whenever you are available. Right now your not available. So try to put the thoughts of the other man out of your mind, focus on your current relationship. Ask yourself all those hard questions. See if this relationship is worth saving.

I'm not in any way judging, just trying to help you think through this. This is what I"d tell my own dd in this situation. GL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Ok i think it all depends on how you feel. if ur truley in love with him and u dont want to be with ur current bf then talk to the other guy and c if he feels the same if so then go for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• ew, never talk to the other guy first. that's grounds to make room for an "accident."

You need to decide whether or not your current relationship is worth leaving to explore your feelings for this other guy. But! End the relationship you're in before you pursue anything else! It's morally right, and you'll feel better in the end, either way. Even if you end up making the wrong decision, at least you can say you were honest about it.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009