What movie can you not wait to see?

I can't wait to see 2012 and the Time Traveler's Wife

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• harry potter... i'm having withdrawals! DH is out of town and i promised him i'd wait for him, but he may not be home before it's out of theaters!

otherwise, idk for sure!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• G.I. Joe, Time Travelers Wife and The Lovely Bones (saw the preview yesterday, oh my!)
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Harry Potter (just haven't had the time to see it yet), and orphan (my husband and I love horror movies)
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Time Traveler's Wife! Can't wait to see it! Hoping for a girls night out with my sis for this one since getting hubby to go along will be next to impossible!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 8:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Sounds silly but I just found out they made a Final Destination 4 and I can't wait to see it Aug. 28
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1 and 2 . LOL We've seen HBP 3 times already. Avatar The Last Airbender Oh and Sherlock Holmes looks pretty good.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• The one that is premiering on January 26, 2067. I don't know the name of it yet, but it is going to be an awesome movie to celebrate my 100th birthday!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Halloween 2 by Rob Zombie, and the SAW that is coming out soon.... :)

Halloween is coming out on August 28th and my baby shower is on the 29th... I can't WAIT!!! :)
    angelmama081007

Answer by angelmama081007 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Going to Harry Potter tonight at 10:00 finally. Have been so busy. Yet I know I will hate it compared to the book, which was my favorite of the series. I want to see the Time Traveler's wife,decided to read the book instead. I don't see chick flicks in the theatre they go to DVD too fast. The other one we are waiting for is "9" by Tim Burton. It comes out in September.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• new moon, omg cannot wait to see Taylor Lautner all buff even though he is only 17. gross.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009