Please check these out and let me know what you think!

Okay I've been making these sites to keep my mind right ever since my mother became terminal (she had small cell lung cancer) and I was trying to take care of her during her last 2 months alive. I first made this site for graphics Peaceloveanbabiesdesign.com and then I decided to make this site because a lot of women who I knew on a pregnancy site couldn't make private accounts so I decided to make a social network Peace-love-an-mommas.ning.com

If you ladies could check them out and give me your input I would love to hear it... I've been busting my butt on them and if you have ideas then I'm all ears... Feel free to use any graphics that you want as well as if you want to join the social network then feel free too!!!

Thanks ladies!

-Jess

MizzPLM

Asked by MizzPLM at 8:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry, I got so caught up trying to make my own I forgot to come back and tell you. They are cute and I am a novice at this. Good job! It seems pretty easy to use. Sorry about your mom, You should see my journal I wrote last night. My dad died of lung cancer 9 years ago today.

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i think they are really good! i used a couple graphics they are super cute!
    buttercup33

Answer by buttercup33 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009