• In the Spotlight:

How to get pregnant fast

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• where no condoms?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Try having sex approx. 2wks. after your 1st day of your last period. that worked for me every time and i have 3 kids.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• to effie777.... it isn't that easy for some of us. Hubby and I haven't used them is 3 years and we have been actively TTC for over a year and a half and still nothing.
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 9:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• it all depends. Most doctors will tell you to count 14 days from the day of your last period and the tenth day is usually when your suppose to start and on the 14th day it should be right on but not every woman is the same. Depends on your periods, your body, him. My first time trying three months no protection, ovulation test bam!! She is 4 going to be 5. Now I have been using no protection for year and 7 months and still no success but I am hoping now I am I have skipped it so far 28 day period on time like it's suppose to and nothing. My thing is I knew I was pregnant with my first this one I knew I was at first now that I have missed I'm not sure any more but that's the best I can tell you. Some say keep track of your body temp take it first thing in the morning before you get up and record it when it spikes a couple degrees your ovulating not counting if your sick lol.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Well, I am a believer in that if you stop trying, it will happen. Keep track of your ovulation and good luck.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:52 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• To jen:
    all i said was where no condoms...what was wring with that?
    I didn't say it to be a smart ass.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2009