Looking for in home child care

I live in eugene oregon and I am looking for an in home child care provider. I have no idea where to look and am running out of time. I am very nervous about leaving my little girl with someone b/c of a bad experience in the past. She is 4 and will only be there for about 8 months, but I want to feel safe about who she is with. Does that make sense? So if anyone can help me. I just need to know where to look. Thank you.

Krys20

Asked by Krys20 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Does your county have a smart start program? Look in the yellow pages under daycares and there should be a number for smart start. Call them and ask them to tell you about all of the local in home daycares. They can give you their ratings too. That is how I found my in home daycare and my son stayed there for a year and a half. Good luck.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2009