Has anyone tried any of the online marriage counciling?

I thought I would ask here since we are all moms we have all been in or are in a relationship. The sites i've seen are stop-divorce-now.com which you pay for a book I think it's called How to Stop Your Divorce. Then their is Marriagemax.com Mort Fertel has a phone and in home counciling, the home is books or something, then Fred Talisman his site is SaveYourRelationship.com he also does phone sessions like Mort Fertel, they all seem to promise they work with money back garuantees but I want to see if anyone has used them or knows someone who has used one. They all have tips secret tip you have to pay for so if anyone know whats up let me know please, I'm desperate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I have used one on one, never online marriage counseling. I did try online counseling (myself) and didn't care for it, because I need to ask questions and have a conversation, not a one email per payment thing. it was not warm enough for me.

But in marital help, we need help so badly, that if we had to do it together at home without help, we wouldn't do it at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• This is a very useful site....

If both parites are willing...

www.marriagebuilders.com

Check it out..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No, but the book that I read while I was in marriage counseling was "Boundaries" by Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend. Great book and I highly recommend it!

Answer by missanc at 10:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You want free online counseling? Let me know. I've had three marriages and can tell you all the things not to do. HOWEVER, you both have to be willing to work at it. If he's not willing then all the online and off line help won't do any good.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have used the LivePerson marriage counseling online. You don't need a money back guarantee because you only have to pay when you decide to hire the counselor and you can talk to him or her via phone, chat or mail, at anytime, day or night. I found it very useful. THere's a helpful article about it here, hope it helps:

http://www.how-to-save-marriage.org/online-marriage-counseling/
    meitaljames

Answer by meitaljames at 4:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2012