Im scared out of my mind to have my son......

because I now that once he is here, I will just blend in with the wallpaper to him. I dont want that! How do I get rid of this fear? Did/do you have this problem with your SO?

PLEASE DONT BE RUDE, IM SCARED TO HAVE THIS BABY BECAUSE OF IT! AND I DONT CARE TO HEAR YOUR RUDENESS.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 9:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey I was terrified while pregnant with my son. I had all these questions going through my mind, and on top of that I was broke and living with my sister, BUT when he was born, all of my fears vanished. (weird right)? I was looking at this perfect baby boy, and by the grace of the lord, I'm still doing okay raising him, and he's now 14 . You have to allow yourself to be afraid, this is perfectly normal, but when you see that baby for the first time, you will know in your heart that everything will be fine. I call it "First time mother jitters".
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You are scared your SO won't want you anymore?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I didn't have that fear until it happened. Not with my so per se but with my family. I used to be the little baby of the family and then I wasn't...
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Im scared we wont be the same as we are now. I dont think he will love me as much as he does our son.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It kind of makes sense if im understanding you correctly.
    Like your baby will have his eye and you think he may not think of you as much or something???

Well if thats it, I think you're just worrying
    If your SO truly loves you the baby being here will just brng you closer, at least I think so...

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't understand.. What are you afraid of wall paper for?
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 9:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• oh, didnt read ur reply

Its a different type of love, just think of it like that
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh, lol. You will be fine, thats just the pregnancy hormones talking. Heck, you might love your son more then your S/O too! ;)
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 9:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• In my experience, my dh loved me more after I had his baby/ies. I can see where you are coming from, but I think you are worrying about nothing. When men have kids, they realize how much their woman means to them.
    You will both see another side of each other. A beautiful, nurturing side, ,y bet is the baby will bring you closer together. Just make sure you work on your relationship too and not make everything about the baby.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You won't be the same as you are now, you will be better!
    Nathskitten