What are some financial aid programs that I can apply for without paying them back?

I am going back to school in the spring and I want to get all the financial help I can. I am going for LPN and its 3 semesters...

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in

• Go to www.fafsa.com thats what I use.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You can also search for state scholarships. You can be awarded the amount of $500 or more depending on your state.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 10:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Grants and scholarships are the only financial aid that you will not be required to pay back. Depending on your age, you might qualify for a Pell grant. There is also a work study, which is where you work, your pay is subsidized by the government, and you earn it while you go.

Good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 10:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Fill out a FASFA that will give you some things. Go for a Pell Grant and see what grants your state offers. Go to your finical aid office too. There are SOO many scholarships for the most random things. I had 100% tuition paid because my dad was in the military.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

Next question in
ACT

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
i still haven't had supper! HELP!!!