HONESTLY..... CHOOSE ONE! your kids or your man.

Of you had to choose which one you want to be with forever and loose one, who would you choose, your children or your SO/DH?

my son.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 9:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow this is a morbid one, but it gets you thinking, doesn't it?
    To those of you who said, "you can always have more kids," what are you kids to you, like dogs you can get at a shelter? You can always get another one?
    THERE'S MORE THAN ONE MAN OUT THERE! And you should have never have had kids. Maybe you should give them up to someone who wants them.
    Would you ever tell your kids that?
    Didn't think so.

My daughter. I would die for her. I'd die for my SO too, but if I had to pick, it'd be my DD, at least I'd know daddy was looking down on her from up above.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• child no doubts about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• children.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Hands down, My kids!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would choose my children. I love my fiance but my kids come first. Anyone who puts their man or woman first shouldn't have been a mom.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• my daughter.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would definatley want to be with my daughter forever. Yes, I love my husband more then life itself but my daughter is always my #1 then my husband. But I could never imagine not having my husband in my life
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• my baby, even though he's not even here yet, thats my son
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I'm in this situation now. Both my husband and daughter need an organ transplant. I'm a match for both. It's easy for you to pick when you are not in that situation, but when you are there, even tho you pick your child, your choice is not a cake walk. my husband understands, but no matter, these are the 2 people I love more than anything in the world, and no matter what, I'm going to let one down.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• oh, my DS, no doubt. Pray nothing happens to DH!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009