anyone...please...

so i had my appt today and the urine test was negative, but the dr said i still could be but it may be too early. she said that my symptoms sound like her 2nd pregnancy. i KNOW that im pregnant. i didnt feel like this at all on my 1st. i had the implantation bleeding the 27th (lasted 4 days) it was pink, brown, then pink clear again. for the past 4 days ive been getting nauseous every night. ive been having diarrhea for past 2 days. and today at work someone got mad at me and i started bawling and couldnt stop!! (i dont let things get to me like that) its horrible. my boobs hurt, my tummy hurts, i get cramps, im so nauseous at esp smells. its crazy. WHY do i have a negative result! i dont get it! anyone have this? u think im pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A urine test can be negative. It just means the pregnancy hormone isnt strong enough or you got a faulty test. Get a blood test.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Get a blood test it is much more accurate then a urine test .. GL
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• dr told me to test again on sunday. but im just worried its gonna be negative again. also, ive thought i was pregnant before..quite a few times...and those times are NOTHING compared to this. nothing. even on my last pregnancy i didnt get morning sickness. and now im gettin it all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yeah, that's exactly right. The hormone obviously isn't strong enough to be detected yet. Wait another week and you'll almost certainly have a positive result-it sounds like you are prego to me.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 9:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Same thing happened to me. I knew I was pregnant, I don't know how I knew but I did like upon conception. I told my fiance right afterward "I'm not gonna get my period this month" he thought I was crazy. A week before my period was due I couldn't stand it...I had to take a test. I took it and it was negative. I waited til the day my period was due..hadn't missed it yet and took a test and it was negative again. Two days later, took another test and it came back negative. I didn't get a positive home pregnancy test until 2 1/2 weeks after my period was due. But I DID get the positive eventually and I felt exactly how you describe. I too had felt pregnant before and it turned out I wasn't but it was completely different this time. I just knew. So if you are sure you are in your heart...then you probably are. Just wait a week and test again. It's hard to wait but that's all you can do!
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009