Wanting another baby but....

well i have a 9month old daughter, and i would really like to start trying to have another baby(hopefully a boy) so that they won't be too far apart in age. the problem is that our house doesn't have the room for another child, letalone us. and money is really tight. im just trying to find a way to get rid of the wanting. i mean its getting bad, and i don't want to stretch our paycheck even further. any ideas on how to stop wanting a baby? (i know wierd Q)

Wife_Mommy_18

Asked by Wife_Mommy_18 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when you love being a good mom, it's hard to think of reasons not to have a baby. i don't know what to tell ya, but i hope you get what you want :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Mmm...maybe get a puppy?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I know what you mean! I have had baby fever for a while now, it's terrible. But we can't afford it, and I'm still in college, so we are definitely waiting until I graduate. It helps that I have some friends who have recently had babies, so I get to visit them and satisfy some of that baby urge.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 10:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• you can want another baby just remind yourself that now is not the time
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• We are in the same boat. So this is what I keep telling myself. We need to let our daughter be a baby, when we have another one, she no long will be the baby. We do not want to take that special moment away from her just yet. It works for us.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am in the same boat. We cannot afford another baby right now. Just keep telling yourself that you want whats best for your little one(s). If you have another you might be stressed bc of money and so forth and don't want to put your babies thru that. I cannot think of what I want. I have to think what is best for my daughter. I know having another child right now would be the wrong choice.
    Mandamama513

Answer by Mandamama513 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009