Pagan Rituals ????? Any one may answer this...

This is a bit of an off topic when it comes to religion...

Pagans ( not all ) do rituals, prayers, candles, full moon rites etc... now yes I understand that many don't understand these rituals and some tend to believe the old wives myths about them...

Now (Yes) some practioners do do these or some rituals *SkyClad* (nude) but not all practioners do...

Now for the Pagans.... Have you or do you do any or maybe all of your rituals *SkyClad*???
Now for the Non- Pagans...(that sounds weird...lol... humor people) Would you ever attend a Pagan ritual (no not nude ) but at the request or even out of interest or curiousity, but not have to par-take in the actual ritual? or would those old wives myths stop you???

To answer my own question, yes I have been skyclad during ritual... it's not hard when you have the whole house to yourself during the day (school season only...lol)

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 10:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes, I have been,, and am every time I meditate :).. Although I never attended a coven ritual, so I never went skyclad to one.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• This Q isn't off topic, its right on topic! But what old wives tales? I've never heard of any.

I am Pagan and I have done a few rituals skyclade. A few of those rituals were not solitary rituals.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• the sex scandel is one of them... isabellalecour...lol... you know we all have sex with each other right afterwards... lol...
    I will have to check my archieve links to see if I can find some of the old stories...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• lol, I know which ones you mean
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have not done any skyclad.... don't think I ever will. It's just not for me. ;o)
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I will have to do more digging but at the moment I am on my gs's pc and dh has ours so it's a pain in the arse to look up since I already have them....lol...

here is a few that might have gotten around tho...lol...

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/wiccaandpaganismbasics/a/MythsMisconcept.htm

Now this link may or may not help.... as I said I have them on my pc not this one will post them later...lol...

http://www.wiccawitchcraft.net/

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Another well known myth is that we conjure the *Devil* while in thros of mindless dancing...LOL...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have done a few rituals sky clad, but I am a solitary, and was also home alone at the time! I really have no desire to have others see me unclothed, "freedom" or not. (They would probably prefer it too!)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• perhaps is we worked at a strip club.. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• LOL @ the sex scandal. You know, sometimes there is a kernel of truth to these myths. ;)
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009