am i wrong for thinking this is hilarious?

My ex was supposed to go to court yesterday for child support and didnt go. now there is a bench warrant out for him. his mom made him take me to court back in march so he could get visitation so that she could see her. She just told me 2 weeks ago to get over the fact that I am not getting the cs. now i guess she can get over not having visitation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no. in PA dads who don't pay child support get to have their pics placed on billboards. I have seen them throughout the area here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Assuming that his mom is a horrible wench, then yes, I would think it's funny, too. However, if his mom really isn't that bad, I would probably invite her over a couple times a month to see her grandchild.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Its not wrong...not only will this guy have a warrant for his arrest but you can make it so money gets deducted from his paycheck, even when taxes are filed they will get sent to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yup!! Pretty funny!!

I live in PA and have never seen one of those billboards. Just sayin. Maybe it's your county?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think both you and your ex's mom are being stupid and selfish. Grow up! Your supposed to be a mom, act like it!
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 10:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Blek! Let the games begin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No you are not wrong for thinking this is hilarious!! But from my experience the judge says child support and visitation are two seperate issues. You can not stop visitation without a court order. If he doesn't pay child support you can keep taking him back to court. I would do it every time they'll let you. He'll end up in jail over and over and may eventually go to prison, but that takes a long time. He'll regret that he took you to court for visitation....they think they can have control that way....comes back to bite them in the butt !!! HaHa
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• "I am trying to coach my daughter on things to say to her"

Wow. Very mature.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 10:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• He'll regret that he took you to court for visitation....they think they can have control that way....comes back to bite them in the butt !!! HaHa

Hmmm, where are the 'thoughts' of the children in all this. Yup, put Dad in prison..that makes perfect sense!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• *?*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2009