Can your preg. belly "pop" twice?

Ok so I understand the preg. belly will "pop" in the 2nd trimester sometime. Can you have a smaller "pop" before that? I'm 13w4d and all of a sudden my bump seems huge. My pants and shirts don't fit at all. I swear I was just wearing them last week. What is going on?

RaRa921

Asked by RaRa921 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• youre probably bloated... thats how i was at about that time during my pregnancy verrrry bloated then it went down and then 2 trimester i popped
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Every woman is different. I've known women who barely show throughout their entire pregnancy and you wouldn't be able to tell they were pregnant if you didn't already know...then there are women like me who are so obviously pregnant as soon as the egg is fertilized, lol!

Even with my first pregnancy, I was showing at 2 1/2 months. It all depends on your body, water retention, bloating, blah blah blah.

Summertime is prime water retaining time(for me anyways). It seems like the hotter it is, the more I puff up.

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• eat well and exercise, water weight is a bitch!!! you will bloat and fart a lot, whoop.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh goodness, your tummy is going to "pop" (and deflate) many many times. Some days you will wake up feeling 2 years pregnant, the next day you wake up and wonder what happened to your bump! When you get really far along, it will sometimes point to the left or the right, haha.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2009