I'm so confused please need some help.....

Well I missed my period so far I got on birth control to put it back on schedule like my doc said and I have now been off of it for 3 months now. The first month off of it I started within 28 days on the 11th. The next one calculated it to come the 9th of July and it did and the two calendars I used said I should start on the 5th which is 28 days and other one said the 6th still no period I always start first thing in the morning usually can't get to the bathroom quick enough. I have felt like I was pregnant for a while now and now that I missed my period so far I don't feel like I am anymore. I'm confused I mean I have been trying for so long and now I miss one it just, I guess doesn't feel real. I prayed and prayed and here I am no period but scared to take a test. Cause now I feel like I'm not I don't understand. Sore breast, tired, peeing, twinges in my stomach, bloated. Any answers. I'm so confused.

MrsMorton080508

Asked by MrsMorton080508 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• give it a few more days! the period wont always start on the exact day you calculate. especially after taking BC for a while or any other medications, if you're under stress, have been exercising...give it time and try to relax =)
    if you dont have your period by let say...next week, take a test first thing in the morning!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009