How long does a car show last?

Ok So my DH left with one of his friends at like 6:50 for a car show here it is 10 o'clock and he still isnt home! I asked him to be home at 10 so im not to angry just yet but im wondering how long is a average stay at a damn car show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• omg let him have fun.....

and thats ridiculous to give him a curfew for 10 o'clock pm... hes a grown man!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Car shows can be as short as a couple hours to as long as a couple of days depending on the show. My husband was in a car club and went to all kinds of shows. Chill out. He'll be back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh by the way I have no way of getting a hold of him and Im 37 weeks pregnant so I got a reason to be impatient thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• he still should be able to have a night out.... he should have given you a number to reach him at though. that was not a good idea on both of your parts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• well car show you mean classic car show? they can be up to a couple of hours to days/ i looove classic car shows! in fact im going to one that lasts 3 days. so i mean he'll be back! dont stress:) they are alot of fun..he'll be happy his wife let him go and have a good time:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• ok.... calm down.... Don't get too mad until he's at least an hour late!! He's probably having a good time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009