How much pop and juice do I need for a party.

This is an estimate, it could be anywhere from 20 - 30 adults and 8-15 kids under age 12.

I was going to get capri sun and juice boxes for the kids, bottled water and pepsi/coke(the different sub-brands like sprite and brisk tea)

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would get 2 12 pcks coke. a 12 pack each of sprite, diet, dr pepper. then i'd get 3 or 4 packs of juice box/capri sun type drinks. actually i'd probably get 2 of each of the sprite dr pepper and diet as well, b/c just one of each averages 2 drinks per adult, not including the kids and at parties most people let their kids drink sodas, especially the teens.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Get enough for each guests to have two drinks. That usually works out just fine. Most people only drink one but then you'll have the random guest drink three. I'd do 40-60 cans of soda and water. Most people drink water and iced tea at parties lately from what I've noticed. There always seems to be soda left over and no water left. For the kids I'd do 2 per a child as well depending on the age range. Moms are picky about what their kids drink these days. I noticed at my last party that some of the parents wouldn't let their kids drink Juicy Juice and made them drink water. I don't but you know ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Just to let you know my party was five year olds to 10 year olds so the older kids might be drinking soda too like the AP said. Just two per a person. Go by that and don't have too many choices. Sprite, Coke, Water and Juice Boxes are plenty of choices.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Why not make up pitchers of stuff? Lemonaide is always a big hit at my house as is sweet and usweet tea. Plus they are way cheaper.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2009