Does anyone knows wny a potty trained girl can just start piiing all over again?

I have an 18 month daughter and she has been potty trained since 15 1/2 and occassionally she gets wet but it was not often. We communicate through sign language. however lately there are days in a row where she just wont say anything or even have the slightest intention to go to the potty and just pee all day long. I've tried not paying any attention to the fact, behind hard on her and act really mad, and nothing seems to work. She keeps getting wet, can someone get me more ideas or an advice of why is this happening and what should I do?
Thank you,

annetemm

Asked by annetemm at 11:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you remind her to go potty? Kids that age need to be instructed to use the potty. The are easily distracted and get really involved in their activities. At her age she cannot be expected to remember to go potty on her own. You will need to take her to the potty hourly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Check out her diet. I have a two yr. old and she was doing really well until the summer time came along. It's simple as this, If they drink to much , they pee to much. Liquid is not always just the drink some foods have a lot of water.
    Keturah747

Answer by Keturah747 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You need to insrtuct her to use the potty. try taking her every 2 hours to use the potty so she gets the hang of it and throughout the day ask her if she needs to go potty remind her. she can get side tracked by playing and not remember to use the potty they dont think like that you have to get them used to going every 2 hours so they can start using it again. and remembering that they have to go potty!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• She's still pretty young so the newness and fun of it is probably starting to go away and she's being distracted by other more fun things. I'd do as pp said and take her more often and remind her frequently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2009