PLEASE SEND PRAYERS...

My cat has been missing for 3-4 days now... and I've put flyers out and our local animal shelter has a website where I listed her as lost and posted some pics. Please pray for her to be safe, alive and please send her back home. Her name is precious and she's an all white cat about 10 years old. We have had her since she was a little kitten and we miss and love her so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pets

• Precious is in my prayers. Have you contacted all the vets offices in your area and the shelters? usually they'll take down your info and a discription of what she looks like and if anybody brings in a cat looking like her then they'll call you. Or you could do even better and visit them all with a flier so that they have a picture of her. I know what it's like to have an animal missing I had a cat (her name was trouble) and she went missing for a couple of months and then one day I got a call and somebody turned her into the humane society. I'm sure that Precious will come back home or somebody will find her. Good luck.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Op here- Thank You Juggalette.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• when pne of my animales go missing i put food and water out everynite and i call their name for a few minutes every so often during the day....have u talked to the neightbors?...does she have a collar?...someone might have her and not realise she already has a good home
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• oh sweetie I am so sorry, I am thinking and said a prayer for her to come back to you.... Good luck MaMa
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Thank you all for your prayers. My "Precous" is still missing as of today 8-9-09. I am still putting our flyers anywhere and everywhere and have posted her lost and her  pics on many shelters and craiglist and many others. Please keep her in your prayers...thank you again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2009