sorry lots of questions!

hi :D ttc 4 months now. last period was july 7th so i should get it tom. ive been really sleepy lately..like REALLY! my boobs r very tender n swollen and im nauscious. those r my only symptoms. i took a test two days ago n it was BFN n one today n it was BFN. where they too soon? and it was also cheapy ones from the dollar store ..does that matter? should i try to take one again? and when should i take it? idk i just feel really strange. sorry! any advice ladies?

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• WAIT TO SEE IF UR PERIOD IS GONNA COME....IF NOT THEN TAKE A TEST 5 DAYS BEFORE UR MISSED PERIOD...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would wait till I miss your period darling It all depends on your HCG hormone and how much it is dishing out. I was pregnant and I took all kinds of tests before my period was missed cause I knew I was and the only symptom I had was sore breasts but all tests were neg. I knew I was and I went to the doctor and get this it was inconclusive ha ha. I finally took first response the day of my missed period and it was positive so it just all depends I would wait till I miss it that's the only way I got my answer lol
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• IF you're pregnant, it was probably too early for the tests to pick it up. The dollar store tests are not the kind that give you accurate results before your missed period, like a lot of name brand tests advertise. Those tests detect a smaller amount of hCG, which is why they can pick it up earlier. If you wait a few days, until after you actually miss your period, a dollar store test will be accurate. Or you can go spend a lot of money on a First Response or other test that advertises accurate results earlier than a missed period. Or your body might not produce enough hCG for a test to pick up until a few weeks later. Or you might not be pregnant. Best to wait for a missed period.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009