Bed times?

How old are your kids? What time do they go to bed on a school night? And what time do they get up for school in the morning?

sassyhettel

Asked by sassyhettel at 11:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My kids are 6 and 3 they go to bed at 8 on school nights and 830 on the weekend. and get up at 630 for school
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My nieces are 3 and 6. I give them a bath at 8, and their in the bed by 9. When school start, I usually give the baths maybe around 7 or 7:45. I try to keep them on the same schedule during the summer break too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• my 10 week old varies lol she eats allot so lol........ my 2.5 yo 7pm sharp to 7am sharp, (with a midnight natural drink) he thrives on a strict schedule. My 7yo goes to bed at 8 sharp on school nights (and 2 weeks prior to the start of school) she gets up at 7:50 a half hour before her bus gets to the house, she does well with this. I like my children having strict schedules, it works well for both them and me.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My 15 yr old goes to bed when she wants.....my 11 yr old goes at about 9, my 7 yr old goes at 8 and my 3 yr old goes at 8.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:17 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My kids are not in school, but they are 2 ans 10 months and they are in bed by 8. Occasionally if the 2 year old takes a late nap I let her stay up until 8:30.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well my oldest is going to be 10 in October, & she is gorgeous, (will add pictures later), my son is 8 my little knight in shinning armour, and my youngest is going to be 5 this month, my little girly girl princess who loves to play in mommies high heels and boots : ) !!
    They are all home schooled so they are allowed to stay up until 9:00, but have to be in their rooms no later than 8:30, and must be bathed and washed up prior to 8:30 so they can watch a little t.v. or have a story read to them by my oldest.
    I wake them up at about 7 in the morning to get ready for school but some things must be done before we can actually say time for school. Chores are to be completed first like, bed making, washing up,completely dressed and breakfast is already ate, and kitchen is cleaned, (group help). At this time it is about 9 and we are ready to start class.
    Once class is done at about 2 they have all afternoon to play.
    BakingForFun

Answer by BakingForFun at 10:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My 1 year old gets dinner at 8:30 bath around 9 and is in bed by around 9:15. Everyone thinks thats late for her but she also sleeps till 9 am.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• 5,2, 1 week.well mi 5 year old zoey goes to bed at 8 :30.conner my 2 year old goes to bed at 8:00 he goes to apple tree.and my 1 weeks goes to bed at lest i try at 8:00 but then she will wake up over and over and over so i try to get her early in bed so she will wake up in the nite at maybe 2 or 1 so i can get good sleep .zoey gets up at 6:30 so she can eat,get dressed,go and walk with me sometimes if i fell like it.conner wakes up at 7:00.sarahbeth wakes up at 7:00 with conner.
    hope i could help with that
    naomi101

Answer by naomi101 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I have a 11 an 12 year old daughter. They go to bed at 8:30. They will get up between 6:30 and 7:00am. My 15 year old step son goes to bed at 7:30 because He gets up at 5:00am to get own the bus with me. I'm a bus montior for speacil ed children. Timmy is always own my bus. He is not in a regular class.
    careheart

Answer by careheart at 11:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My daughter is almost 10 months old and she goes to bed between 8pm and 8:30 pm. She usually wakes up between 6:30 and 7am. I try to get her to stay up a little later so she will sleep later, but no luck. That schedule just works for her :)
    Sophia_L

Answer by Sophia_L at 9:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2009