What happened to free speech in America? reporting your family to the whitehouse, is he for real?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sounds "fishy" to me too! This is where we are heading now, folks. Obama and the govt. want control everything we do and say. Literally!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Communism
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yup, communism. :(
    Pathetic, isn't it?
    I can't stand what that creep is doing America.
    Ok...go ahead and report me! LOL.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Lol, guess you didn't get your Obatamy?

Yeah, report me.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• paranoia and a lack of reading comprehension; so tragic when they converge
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Ladies, do you have any idea what it would be like in one of those detention camps Halliburton built? I hope yall have some good nikes!
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 12:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Pretty soon our freedom of speech (and all other freedoms) will be taken away if the American people just sit back and let this kind of thing continue.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Not if it's up to the people. We want him OUT! Unless he pulls an Amenijhad and "fixes" the election. Acorn committed voter fraud on a grand scale or he even wouldn't be in office right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• no, anon, "we" don't want him out, and you don't speak for all the American people.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:50 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

No, your right. We don't speak for all the American people. Just those with a brain.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009