Need some help, Im 8 weeks preggo....TMI here

So the last 2 nights my stomach very painfully cramps for about 2 hours, I try to go to the bathroom and nothing. The cramping hurts very bad. So finally after 3 hours of pain I am able to go but its sorry...diaherria. I just dont understand whats going on? Anyone experience this while pregnant? Could it be something Im eating that I shouldnt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could befood poisoning, but when u r preggo don't take any chances, I would go to the doctor, because food poisoning while preggo can be serious in some cases i think, it's always better to be safe than sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Its normal I had it, its just ur body getting used to a lil baby being there
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• you need to get an ultrasound! ASAP no that is not normal go to the ER honey!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I had that in the beginning too and it went away and I have it again at 32 weeks. My doctor told me it was normal and nothing to be concerned with. Just make sure you don't have a fever...if you have a fever it could be a virus or something. If not, it's normal! Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It's normal, don't worry.
    During my first pregnancy I got very badly constipated and suffered from bad cramping too. Finally my body just said "screw this" and I had the runs.
    Your body is going through some major changes and is adjusting. Poop problems are part of the "joys" of pregnancy.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yeah It happened with my pregnancy and the people at the er thought I was crazy, they were like "um u do know u r pregnant?" It is normal and if u r worried please call ur doc when u can.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009