OK be honest who REALLY puts their carts in those cart corral things in the parking lot?

Im not gonna lie most of the time i dont.. i usually just push them off to the side or out of the way unless we happened to park right nest to the cart thingy

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do only because i worked for a grocery store and it pissed me off when i had to wonder around and grab all the carts scattered across the parking lot.. lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I do. It really annoys me when carts are laying around the parking lot. I mean, how hard is it to walk a few extra feet to put it away?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I do, I worked in grocery stores since I was 15, I'd feel really bad if I put my cart ahead of my car, and a strong wind took it right into another car. They've made me get carts when they were short handed in that department, it's a never ending job, and also very dangerous, have you seen how people drive in parking lots? Most cart pushers are between 15-18 yrs old. They are children, give them a break.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i do EVERY single time, sometimes i'll even walk it back to the store for them. cart horse is the worst job EVER!!!!! and who the hell wants their car to be hit with a cart? thats a stupid way to devalue a vehicle
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I always return my cart to the cart corral. I'd feel guilty if I didn't....I don't know, I am weird. I think about the person who has to collect them all...makes their job easier. At our Kroger's they hire people with disabilities and some of these poor kids have a hard enough time pushing the carts back into the store.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't. I usually don't buy a ton when I shop and just take my bags from the cart and leave it at the front door where I found it. I try to spend as little time in parking lots as possible. They're just not safe when you're carrying around two little kids, your bags and you're distracted. I usually park towards the front of the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If everyone returned their carts like they are supposed to someone at the store wouldn't have a job. Not returning the cart is helping the economy. jk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I do because a month after I got my brand new a shopping cart at walmart hit it and did some major damage to my front driver side door.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I try to park right near them so I don't have to leave my baby in the car to go return it. If I can't park close to it then I just leave it because I hate walking away from the car with my son inside. They have a guy who gets paid to put it back so I don't feel that bad. If my son isn't with me then I always return it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i do if it's close enough.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009