Do you think Obama will be re-elected?

Just curious what you think!

I don't think he will.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh dear God! I hope not.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Highly doubt it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I hope not. I didn't vote for him the first time and will not vote for him the second time. Hopefully he will realize he has no clue what he is doing and not run again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• maybe after he is done his damage Glen Beck can finally breathe! Oh I hope some young Republican can out style him,lol
    America needs to be less shallow next election and question the guy better!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I really hope not
    ylryoyo

Answer by ylryoyo at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Did any of you all want this much change?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No!!! I never voted for him to begin with, and I just knew he had an agenda. A bad one. But had no clue it would go down like this!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If he continues the spending, the non-debates, then apologetic nature for everything BUT his own words.... Ohhh and the lack in transparency, accountability, and responsibility... I say highly Unlikely he will be re-elected...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Ahhh, wouldn't it be great if he decided one day that he couldn't handle the job that he was never qualified for to begin with, and he resigned?!!
    Oh, wait! nevermind, I just woke up....lol.

We can still dream can't we? Or is he going to start taxing us on that too?
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i just don't see how he could be re elected. He ran on the SOLE promise to bring "change" to Washington and he hasn't changed a dang thing. And its nothing that can be blamed on republicans. It's HIM and HIS party shoving through legislation without reading it or letting us read it. It's HIM and HIS party calling legitimate protesters crazies and Nazis. And its HIM and HIS party that are doing everything they can to get their, and only their, agenda passed. They don't even want to entertain other options. And ya'll Dems and get on here and rant about how Bush did the same thing but THIS man, OBAMA, promised change and he isn't delivering. It's not about fixing the economy or the environment...at this point we need to fix Washington and how things are done there! I think many people voted him in hoping for an even hand and a new, more trustworthy. politician, and Obama is just like all the others.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009