Has your SO ever hit you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• yes he punched me in the face in his sleep once.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Not my dh now, but I have been in an abusive relationship in the past. If this has happened to you, please PM me....I'd like to try to help you.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Not hit but he shoved me once when he was drunk and we were arguing.

I lost it on him and told him that if anything even close to that kind of behavior was ever to happen again that I'd be gone so fast.

It's never happened again and he quit drinking after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yes he shoved me so hard to where I fell and hit my head on the wall and also fell against a nightstand that was in the corner so hard where I put a hole in the wall and messed up the little door that was part of it.
    Anonymous

• No, but I was in an abusive relationship before I was married. He didn't hit me, but he always had me wondering if he was about to. Please get help if you're in this situation. You don't deserve it!
    Anonymous

• nope! he didonce hit me in the face while he was asleep, but he wasnt aware of it! lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I've never had a man hit me, and I will NEVER tolerate a man who will. I would file charges and leave him so fast , no woman should put up with it period.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• On complete accident... but I'm a klutz too.
    He was talking with someone... and gesturing with his hands, and I walked into a backhand slap. xD!

But, if it ever got down to a serious punch, slap, or even a shove - out of anger, not a shove out of the way to protect me kind of thing, it's over. My grandma always said to my grandpa, "You only get one chance to hit me, and it better be a good one, because it'll be the last thing you'll ever do." and I firmly stand by that statement. :]
    With that said - no, I have never hit my husband out of anger, and I never will.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• no, he's never hit me. Threatened sometimes, but I usually wink at him and ask him in a sexy voice "Promise" and he ends up laughing at me. I've never been afraid around him though.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009