anyone have there bby between 31wks an 36wks?? an wat was the outcome

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was almost 34 weeks when i had my son. my water broke and so they gave me steroids for his lungs and then they tried to induce me but my cervix wasnt dialating so i had to get a csection. he weighed 5.5 pounds and had an ecoli infection from my water be broken for so long but they gave him antibiotics and put him under the lights for his jawndice. he was in the NICU for 7 days and now hes 11 weeks old, weighs 12 pounds at his last doctors appointment and his healthy and doing great!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i was 34 weeks with both kids. had to have csections. with ds it was because i was very sick and he was breeched. with dd i had to have one because of the first one
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 12:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• forgot to add. ds was fine dd has sleep apnea and is aniemic
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 12:09 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i had my son at 31 weeks and two days and he is just fine. I also had a daughter at 24 weeks and she is doing great also. so it just depends on the child and on the staff at the hospital on how well your child does.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009