This will forever ruin your friendship with Jello (if you like it).......I warned you.........

Gelatin is made from boiled down cow and pig bones, and connective tissue!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder I always hated JELLO!!! I was doing research, and thinking about making Jello shots for my birthday, but. Um. No....nope, no more!!!!!

Did you know that?

http://www.myscienceproject.org/j-shot-3.html

This is a long page, so if you want to see it for yourself, open that link, hit ctrl + F, and type in "vegetarian" and read that paragraph.

Excuse me while I barf........

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 11:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eww! Rock in liver? Gross... I think I'll pass on that recipe! LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yup, I've known that forever ago.. and I've never liked Jell-O.
    Not because of that fact, I just hate the texture.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I found that out a couple yrs. ago but even b4 that it never looked right lol eww!!!
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh, lol I guess I'm the last one to find out then! lol, I think I've eaten Jello once (I was pregnant, what can I say) in the last ten years (minus jello shots at a couple of parties), but ugh how gross...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have known that forever, but gelatin is good for your hair though, not to put on it but eating it, so I've heard as long as I've known what it was
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Eh...doesnt bother me. It's gross but I love jello. I know whats it hot dogs and still eat those. Although, surprisingly, I know how they make bologna and refuse to eat that. lol.

I'm weird.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• who doesnt know that? oh, and Mikey died from eating pop rocks while drinking pop

seriously, did you know that there is sheep urine in your self tanner?
    is that why you get so orangy yellow? ew
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I knew that because a friend of mine is a vegan and she would never eat Jello. Good thing I hate Jello anyway! LOL!

It's totally gross though. I think Marshmallows have gelatin in them too. Yucky! (and yet so yummy!)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i loooooove jello!

And I bet y'all eat processed or packaged lunch meat and wear make-up, don't you?

Lol, but I'll eat calf fries and tongue, no questions! But, stay away from liver. Sometimes there's rocks in it.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yes i knew it and have for awhile. there is a vegetarian form of gelatin, i believe. and yes, there is gelatin in marshmallows!
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009