single ladies/mommies of course :-D

Do you have a man in your life that is a very very good friend and you could see him being an awesome partner but cant get past his looks? I do, and that might sound very mean... but i dontknow how to get past his extremely flat face

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• YES!!!!!
    glad to know im not the only one~
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• hehehe .. i know what you mean. physical attraction is a really important part of a relationship so if u cant get over it, then u just cant. but sometimes if you really like theyre personality, it makes them more physically attractive.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• easy, don't look at him.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• OMG! me too! I have a friend who is like the perfect man but I am sooo not attracted to him! [sigh] to bad too.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 8:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• When I was single I met a guy who was SO not my type. I've always been into clean cut, preppy looking guys and he shaved his head, had a tongue ring and earrings, had a goatee, and is physically a big guy (not grossly overweight, just a regular big guy). But he was one of the nicest guys I had ever met, so caring, and we liked so many of the same things. We started hanging out with groups of people, I actually thought about setting him up with a friend of mine . . . well, we're now married and I think he is incredibly sexy!!! People tell me all the time we don't look like we "go together" but we're both nice looking people.
    Stranger things have happened.

Answer by missanc at 2:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009