• In the Spotlight:

have you ever slapped or hit your SO/DH?

if yes y

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• i've had the cops called on me before
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:34 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I was pregnant and hormonal, we were arguing like crazy, he threw something that hit me(by accident, he wasn't trying to hit me) and I flipped out and punched him in the arm a few times.

He's a big guy so I did no damage but I still hit him.
    That's the only time though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• when i was pregnant and we used to fight really bad, i would punch him in the face alot. really hard. i was mad and he deserved it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I've hit him a few times during real heated fights but I've always apologized after.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i was depressed over loosing yet another job and stayed in bed for 2 days. He thew water at me and i flew out of the bed and slapped him a few times. he wrestled me to the floor and pinned me and i had all sorts of bruises.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 11:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• oh he*l no. He's special ops Air Force. He'd snap my neck. however, I did want to bash him with a Louisville Slugger one time when he lied to me about working and went out with another woman. SHE told me. I was pissed as hell. Good thing he went home that night and didn't come here! If he had been honest I'd have dealt with it but I hate lies. After that he started telling me every time he chased another woman....the dog. LOL, he's so funny.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Only in play!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes an ex boyfriend. He was crazy obsessive and jealous( which is why he is my ex). We had just finished having sex then he calmly told me that he had heard that i was seeing another guy, which i wasn't. I was trying to protest and explain my side when he just said thank you for the pussy, i just had to have it one more time before i dump you. I was mad as hell and hit him and slapped and bit him till he was so bruised his friends refused to believe i had inflicted that much damage. Unfortunately he apologised later and begged me night and day for a month to take him back. Which i stupidly did before finaly exorcising him from my life a year later. I would do it again and don't regret it one bit. However with my husband i would just not be able to do it. I love him too much!!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2009