Do you think CNN is right to say we are orchestrating our anger at town hall mtgs?

I think the polls do not lie!
fox is the only news not govt. manipulated!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• aclj.org petition to protect your free speech! and not fund abortion with taxes!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No! These are genuine people who are extremely worried about the future, not just for themselves but for ALL of us. Calling them MOBS is ridiculous! People are angry and scared for darn good reasons! I think that most of us are worried nowadays...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• CNN is spouting the party-line. When the libs protest, it's freedom at work. When anyone else protests, it's mob action.

No, this isn't orchestrated or manufactured anger. This is real. We want our representatives to actually represent us. And we don't want governement health-care. We don't want more debt. We don't want the feds in our bank accounts or medical records.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• CNN is useless drivel.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• CNN has a liberal bias just like the other networks and of course they are going to "report" this as contrived mobs. When in fact many Americans are mad as heck and are voicing their opinion and letting their legislators know it. The American people are not being represented and their bulking at what their own congressmen and senators are doing.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• While I don't take anything I hear on CNN seriously because of their liberal bias and slant, as for having the "right" to say what they do, they're protected under the First Amendment (freedom of speech). Just as I have the right to say how I feel about the White House being taken hostage by domestic terrorists.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• CNN and other networks are being way to biased. There is no way these town hall meetings are biased. Americans are not stupid, we know that this healthcare bill is going to cost EVERYONE money and benefits.
    One politician is quoted as saying that those protesting at these town hall meetings are "too well dressed to be believable" Well, I am well dressed, and I am educated, having worked in the healthcare field for almost 20 years. I can tell you from the healthcare providers point of view that your visits to the dr will be limited, as will what can be prescribed to you, and there will be a shortage of healthcare providers. Sad but I swear to GOD it IS true!
    America..is this the change you had in mind?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• CNN is just a liberal mouthpiece for the White House. They refuse to admit that people are just angry at having these socialized unconstitutional policies crammed down their throats and so they are protesting it, like every American has a right too. Btw, I don't watch CNN, I watch FOX because the reporting is less biased. I do look at the CNN website once in a while and I am amazed at the news that is NOT reported there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2009