home....

ok so i am gonna TRY to make this short.... Florida is home, but I have lived most of my life in Va. I moved back to Fl when I was prego and back to VA when my son was almost 2 (4 rs ago) my fam is in Fl, but my mom is a missionary in kenya, sons dad is not in the pic (his choice) I have decided to move back hom to Fl for good, here in Va my moms best friend has become like a 2nd mom to me and I am crying and lost and back and forth, here i have only her, there i will miss her SOOOO much
can someone please tell me that this is normal feelings and that it will all be ok?
lol

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Of course it's normal. Your heart is in both places and you love people in both places. No matter where you are you'll long for your loved ones in the other place. Just try to stay in contact as much as you can. I'm sure that will help some!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:26 AM on Aug. 7, 2009