Pregnancy dreams, before the positive test.

I keep having a dream, that I'm pregnant, and have a baby boy. He looks just like the father too. Only, I don't think i'm pregnant, I've had tender breasts, cramps on an off and have missed my period. but I got two negative tests, why am dreaming that I'm pregnant? HELP, I'm not sure, but i may be, just not sure if you can get pregnant if you have sex right after your period ends?? HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can! this is how i got pregnant on my first pregnancy. i had sex like right after it ended and bam im prego! haha and pregos have a great intuition!! you are prlly prego. and for the negative tests...im in the same boat. it should be showing up positive by now but its not! i hate it! grr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• well before i was pregnant with each of my kids i had pregnancy dreams. before i knew i was pregnant with ds i had a dream about a baby boy and then i found out i was pregnant 4 1/2 months. it was a boy then i had a dream about a baby girl and turned out i was 4 months pregnant with a baby girl. get a test and congrats
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 12:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You might be having the dreams because you are worried that you are pregnant. Even if the thought has barely crossed your mind or it was mentioned by someone else, it's in your subconscious and that's where our dreams come from.

Or you're pregnant. ;)

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• (I am the one who posted this question) I dont have them too often, just like 3 times a week, the last one i was arriving at my mothers house, and my baby boy, was about 6 months old. I said this is your grandchild, and i wanted to show you him, now we are leaving..it was prety harsh and mean, i dont get a long with my mom, and idk, i can see that happening.. i would love a child, but im still young, but idk if ive been craving TUNA and i hate tuna. weirddd. Thanks guys, im worried!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Go get a blood test done. Home pregnancy tests are usually accurate but still have errors. A blood test leaves far less room for human error.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:26 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I actually had a dream that I was pregnant with a girl and I already had her named in the dream. A week later, I found out I was pregnant and in no way did I think I was pregnant when I had the dream. I found out 8 days before my missed period.
    It's funny because I am pregnant with a girl and named her what I named her in the dream.
    You can get pregnant right after your period if that is when you ovulate.
    I would get a blood test like Laila-May said.
    Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 7, 2009