If your muslim and must tithe are you sure your money is not going to support muslim extremists?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• YEAH!!! So the next time they decide to bomb us, they will have better snacks packed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• DUH!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• next time you give money to the church make sure its not going to christian extremists
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

laughing

SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Not all Muslims are extremists!!! That's like thinking all Germans support Hilter or Japanese ppl supported the bombing of Pearl Harbor!!! Don't forget us italians who MUST support Mussonlini or the mafia!!
    Go back to your bridge troll, you're not wanted hre!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• And you better watch us "Christain extremists" we might hug you & tell you we'll pray for you!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I agree with the other poster! How do Christians know their money isn't going to Christian extremists?
    I know where my Zakat is going. We don't have to give the money to the mosque, it is just easier. I give mine to organizations I choose.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• WAganma56

And you better watch us "Christain extremists" we might hug you & tell you we'll pray for you!!!

Yeah. Is that before or after you obscenely picket military funerals, bomb abortion clinics, and shoot doctors point blank? Those are traditional christian extremists. sigh. Although I have to say, if someone tries to hug me, I might bite.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I know where my tithes and offerings go. Our church releases accountability reports. I know for a FACT that mosques give a portion of their income to groups that send it to Hamas among other terrorist organizations. How do you think they get funded???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

or kill a doctor. or picket a funeral. or try to pass off superstition as science in public schools.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2009