If you are American and must pay taxes are you sure your money is not going to idiots?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• aclj.org do something about it folks! PETITION!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yep. I am sure my money is going to lazy idiots. And a couple countries that I find not worthy.

JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 12:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• What JonesboroGypsy said!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Are you talking about congress...they count too!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Your taxes pay police officers, public officals, road construction, EMT's just to name a few. Are you calling them lazy idiots too?
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 12:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• This question was in direct response to the one below it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Im not an american paying taxes and cannot even vote, meanwhile lazy good for nothings are taking my money
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• btw, I do not think that service members are lazy, just to make that clear. Just those scamming the government to get money.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I know that some of my tax money pays for beneficial things (like the military, police, roads, schools, libraries), and that's fine. I think that such things should be paid for by the citizens.

I also know that some of my tax money pays for non-beneficial things. I won't list them because I don't want to unintentionally offend someone. I want more say in how my tax dollars are spent. I want less debt, fewer hand-outs, more transparency and accountability.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

You don't want to go there. My husband is a policeman and has spent 20+ years in the Army. My brother is a policeman. My brother, sister in law, nephews and nieces are firemen. My sister in law and nephew and nices are EMTs - They work hard for their money. Which I might add is very little due to the lazy idiots that won't flip over in their beds.

JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 12:40 AM on Aug. 7, 2009