Hmmm... I need some help on this one !

ok here is the deal i have a cousin that use to be my best friend and well when i met my husband we all hung out and he started to notice how she treated me like for instance she would call me and say that she was not going out that night and she was going to bed well i would be ok i will talk to you tommorow right well she would call me the next day and tell me that she went out and hung out with our friends well i would ask why nnot call me i would have gone oh it was to late she would say well lets see one day i went to her for advice me and my hubby BF at the time had got into a fight and all she would tell me is that he is wrong for me leave him and it started getting to the point were it didnt matter good or bad she would say that so i quit talking to her and and moved on its been 5 yrs and now she wants to be my friend agian but my hubby cant stand her what do i do !!! part of me wants to be friends but i dont know help

Sweetdarling09

Asked by Sweetdarling09 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Idk, she seems less of family member than ur husband if she is treating u like that. If u have contact just dont hang out.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think your hubby is a wise man and knows the chances of her hurting you again could possibly be quite high. If you choose to be friends with her again I highly suggest you do it cautiously and make sure it doesn't interfere with your relationship with your man. He sounds like the one you don't want to lose. Good luck to ya! =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2009