u still think your first true love??

I have been married for 6 yrs now andI know it is bad but cant help still think about him... I truleyyyy loved him..Any body have something like that happen to them?

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• i don't love him but i can remember how good he was in bed :)

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Just don't rub it in dh's face. There's nothing like having your so tell you how they will ALWAYS love their first bf/gf and it's even harder when the so starts talking with him/her in any mannor especially when it becomes a daily thing and even LATE at night. Just remember why you broke up with your first, and that you are with dh now and have said vows to him. (I can't lie, Every once in a while I would think of my first, and I still care about him and I still love him.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I still dream about my ex's. All the time! It is strictly on a need to know basis though! I dont tell my SO unless he asks and I dont plan on being like "Oh honey did you return those movies to Blockbuster, and by the way I dreamed about my ex last night!" lol

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I dont really think about my ex ever unless I see his GF i ask how hes doing and stuff and how his daughter is but I leave it at that
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Nope, can't say as thought I have I am a very faithful person.

Though I do know the feeling when it is as though a light has been turned on and you say OMG I can't believe I never knew how much I loved him and he loved me! :-D My BFF who has been with me through everything turned on the light and now I am blessed with 3 perfect children (+2 soon to be step total of 5 great kids lol) and a SO who I know completely, can trust to always be by my side and love with out fear.

Pretty much this.... If you are not happy get out, you will only make all three of you miserable in the long run, trust once lost is almost impossible to regain, your DH deserves to be loved completely with out the shadow of another. If you don't love him as he deserves, then tell him, allow him to move on to one who can love him as every one should be loved, for who they are and what they are.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• For a long time I did, but then I truly reflected on it one day and I realized it wasn't him but the idea of the future I had planned out for 'us' when in reality it would have never been that way. That was the day I let go. I don't know your situation but I hope you find peace soon
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• lol i do. i married him. we met when i was 14.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well, my DH is my first true love.

Ive really liked guys before and thought we could go somewhere but they didnt think the same way I did and went off and married others LOL.

And yes, I think about two of them occasionally but mostly in the "wonder how he's doing" sense.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I do still dream about him....And it would really bother my dh if he knew about so I would never tell. I just worry about talking in my sleep, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes, I definitely do. I loved that boy so much... It was so intense and passionate... it was a very young obsessive love. I still think about it every now and then, but I know that I married a wonderful man and I'm very happy with how my life has turned out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Aug. 7, 2009