I feel like my baby is kicking my bladder!!!

all of the time

did this happen to you? Im only 26 weeks and this already makes me have to pee really bad. Im afraid that when he's bigger this will make me pee myself..LOL

has that ever happened to anyone?

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 32 weeks and my daughter kicks me so hard in the bladder I'm surprised I HAVEN'T peed on myself yet. I pray I never have too but if it happens, it happens haha. She's vicious. I find myself constantly running full force to the bathroom because of her.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• LOL yes all the time! its just gettin bigger and smaller spaces to move in there. do kegels it will tighten it up so you dont pee yourself haha. GL
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i do...LOL im just waiting for that one day when Ive been holding it for a long time and WAM out of no where just one hard kick to my bladder after having to go bad already...LOL

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am 31 weeks and my little one has been literally chillin on my bladder since week 22 maybe even earlier it's like her punching bag and comfort spot everytime I have had an ultra sound the tech always makes a comment about the baby begin right on my bladder!!
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 12:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2009