Husband seling weed.

I just needed to get this out there. We have been having money problems for a while. (His hours got cut and we are having issues managing our money now that there is less) DH has really been stressed out from it and his hours are getting ready to get cut even more. He came to me tonight and said he had weed in his car and was going to sell it! I am very anti drug. I told him from the begining that drugs were a deal breaker, but he did this!
We talked, he flushed the weed and appoligized, but I don't know what to do.
I just needed to vent it here I guess. I am glad he told me and glad he listened to reason, but I am so hurt and upset!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow! You have a good man there for him to tell you before he did what he was planning to do! My boyfriend got into drugs and it didnt end up very good for him! He just reciently finished with tasc is a drug diversion program, and is doing better now... the funny thing was he got set up by someone he didnt know... He had stopped doing drugs 3 months before that happened I believe in no drugs either... and I was crushed when he started doin them but was glad to know that he stopped for the sake of our son! who knows what would have happened if he didnt stop doing them....or if your man sold the drugs and never told you!! Its always nice when they can tell you about it so you can help and give them your opinion on the situation!!
    RomeoButtlerMOM

Answer by RomeoButtlerMOM at 12:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• This is a never ending battle... so many people promote it, and so many other people hate it.

I for one, cannot stand breaking rules. I HATE that. I HATE the guilt, I HATE checking over my shoulders, I HATE punishment and negative consequences, and I HATE lying. Drugs would be a deal breaker for me, but be glad he told you and didn't get some secret addiction and never tell you and by the time you found out it was too late!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Omg, I feel bad that he thought he had to sell drugs to support his family. I think he was right for telling u about it. I hope u guys pull through, good luck
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:49 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Thanks mommas! Thanks for being so supportive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Desperate time and people do things like that but hey I am sorry if he is having a hard time keeping hours or finding a new job, well let him do it I mean if it came down to the point of nfood or selling weed whay people do is crazy now a days... Sorry to say but it is true!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well I am glad he listened to you...but I am wondering where did he get the money for the weed, or was it fronted...now you may have even more money issues. But at least he did the right thing.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• im sorry taht ur dh was put in that situation... iwas there with my ex except we made the choice to deal b/c it met keeping food on r table and a roof over r head...i knwo its not right but if i chosed to live homeless on teh streets then i would of losted my dd to the system and i could risk that bash if u feel the need it wasnt like i wasnt working we both had full time jobs but wages sucked and i missed a lot of time for being sick we had no choice
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 1:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well it's good he came to you and decided to do the right thing. Know that you doing the right thing will pay off. And that people who cheat their way through life will reap what they sow. So continue to press on and things will look up for you eventually. Rainy days always end with a beautiful rainbow.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• men sometimes get down when they can't support the family but he could have been doing this before and is coming clean to get this in the open at least this is finished and drug won't be in the picture beacuse tell him your kids should be first.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 5:11 AM on Aug. 7, 2009