Please help.

im 35 weeks pregnant and am having excrutiating pain between my upper legs and vagina. It feels unbearable. If i try to get out of bed or strain any of those muscles i about cry. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor NOw! oR YOUR HOSPITALS BIRTHING CENTER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'd call you OB if I were you!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 12:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No dont worry, I had the same thing, I went to the ob and she said it was my ligament and muscles there stretching and becoming soft ready for the birth. Do not stress, if u r worried call the ob. Is baby still moving?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:45 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I know what u mean about the pain, it felt like I could barely stand, especially when I got out of bed. It felt like my bone were gonna snap.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• the baby is moving im just terrified of having a blood clot or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No no, I am telling u I had the same thing exactly how u described it. If u feel that worried call an advice nurse. Im almost positive it is the same thing I had and it started around my 35th week. I promise u will be fine but call the doc if u r that worried. Baby is moving, do u feel dizzy?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:51 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I have to agree with Kirsty. If what you feel reminds you of what it feels like to ride a bike for a long time when you have not riden one in a while; then what you are feeling is normal. I too had the same issue and yes getting out of bed was the worst part. It seems to me that when you sleep the muscules and stuff down there kind of stiffen up and are more sore, but then once you get moving it is better. Mine was bad with my first and just a little less than that with my 2nd. Just be glad it started at 35 weeks instead of like me starting at about 6 months. You can try soaking in a nice hot bath with lots of epson salt in it. I love epson salt baths, they can really ease muscule soreness. Best of luck to you!!
    Noble_One

Answer by Noble_One at 12:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I had to stay bent over for a whole min before I could even walk. Or even turning over in bed was difficult because of the pain in between my legs.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I wouldnt worry about a blood clot at all. Its probably just regular pregnancy pains. When you go to the doc next, ask for a cervical check to determine how low the baby is. My daughter was very low for too long and my pelvic cartiledge seperated... that was some painful shit
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009