Union thugs organized town hall for kathy castor?

Just as I had heard some union thugs were called out to attend the town hall in florida to try and "incite" the "mob" (that is too funny and if loving freedom and not govy control is a mob then I am the mob lol)

Here is a link where you can veiw the clips someone posted on youtube

by the way they say there were tons of people who were not allowed to enter..they were shut out.
link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:00 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I heard that on the news. I think its time for the freedom lovers to take it to the next level before its too late. These damn dems are starting to spin out of control.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:13 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I love how the Unions and liberal Democrats are NOW doing EXACTLY what they've been accusing US (and our well dressed senior citizens) of doing!!! They're just miffed because they didn't think of it before!

I came across this, and thought "how true!" Maybe if we adopt one of the following "protest styles" we too will be welcome at one of these rallies! LOL

patriotic

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:19 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Look up "hypocrisy" in the dictionary. I guarantee you'll find a Liberals picture right next to it ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:11 AM on Aug. 7, 2009