Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doctors not doing what they need to

My so Kobe , was deliver by c-section which was my third, and he had a blood transfusion, because he wasn't pumping enough blood, his soft spot wasn't normal is was closed to much, the pediatrican would say he is fine 2months he wouldn't keep his formula, pedyalte down at all, the doctor ran test for acid reflux, negitive, next week he was in his bed and my husband walked in and kobes' eyes were rolled back in to the top of his head called 911.took to hospital took chest x-ray & sent home still vomiting the whole time had friends over and she noticed he was having a seizure and took to hospital he was limp, now finally ct. he has his third ventrical enlarged and old bleed caused from birth i never new he was in distress. he can't do any thing never can but just lay they say 1out of 1,oo0 kids are born this wasy

Answer Question

Asked by Ashlee0323 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Best thing you can do is just keep trying different doctors until you can find one who will listen to you and respond to your concerns. You'll probalby end up wtih a specialist and therapies and all. Has he been to the cardiologist?

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • im sorrry you are going through that also, but what would you sue them over?? like the previous anon said they arent miracle workers, theyre doctors the rest is really up to god.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • I'm sorry you are going through this. I also have to say, "What EXACTLY would you have them do??" They aren't miracle workers. They are doctors. If you have any ideas on how to treat your son medically then speak up.
    BUT, I am really sorry you are going through this and I hope you have friends and family to help you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 7, 2009



    Answer by DARKNLOVELY2732 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

  • Im so sorry you are going through this with your little should get a second opinion and see if there is someone willing to help least get some kind of diagnosis and see a specialist or something...keep him close to you and comfortable in the mean time....Good luck

    Answer by calliesmommie at 1:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.