how can i tell if im have a misschage?

I have went to the hosp and a doc and thier not giveing me any answers ple help me out

lizzy0891

Asked by lizzy0891 at 1:14 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I need more information. Why did you go to the hospital and the doc? Did you have a confirmed pregnancy and then started bleeding? Give me some details and I might be able to answer you question.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i went cuz fri i found out i was preg then monday i started to bleed really heavy and i been bleeding sciene then. they said my cevix was close and my hormone level was low then today i went to the doc and the only thing he told me was i might be have a misschagre and just took blood and im bout 5 weeks. the doc said he wouldnt know till tomarrow and even then he woul not be sure,

sorry if i misspell im not not good at spelling
    lizzy0891

Answer by lizzy0891 at 1:47 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i forgot to add this but they told me that im a- and my boyfriend is a+ would that cause it ?
    lizzy0891

Answer by lizzy0891 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm sorry to say this and I hope I'm wrong but it doesn't sound too good. If you're only 5 weeks, having heavy bleeding for days and hormone low hormone levels, it's probably a miscarriage. I'm a bit surprised they didn't do an U/S. Anyway, hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Be strong and know there is a reason for all major things in life such as this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• that what i didnt get but i just check and the bleeding has gone down but im going to wait and see what the doc said but im steel going to get a 2 opion cuz the doc i had didnt do any thing but take blood and told me to call him latter tomarrow but i hope it not me and my bf was really looking forward to this when we found out now im worry it going to hurt us?
    lizzy0891

Answer by lizzy0891 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 7, 2009