Freakin' SWEET movie quotes! CAN YOU GUESS THE MOVIES THEY COME FROM!!??

Have you heard these? GUESS THE MOVIE!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:35 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• clueless
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• “What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole… wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Wow, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing.”

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Matthew: I have a question for you real quick. What did you think of my demo? Did you get it?

Aldous Snow: I was gonna listen to that, but then, um, I just carried on living my life.
    Alysia_Moore

• I know it was someone talking to an animal, right? Dang! Can't remember!
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 1:36 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• “If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he’d be prailines and dick”
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:37 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• “So like, right now for example. The Haitians need to come to America. But some people are all, “What about the strain on our resources?” Well it’s like when I had this garden party for my father’s birthday, right? I put R.S.V.P. ‘cause it was a sit-down dinner. But some people came that like did not R.S.V.P. I was like totally buggin’. I had to haul ass to the kitchen, redistribute the food, and squish in extra place settings. But by the end of the day it was, like, the more the merrier. And so if the government could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty. Thank you very much."
    Alysia_Moore

• “Um well actually a pretty nice little Saturday. We’re going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I don’t know, I don’t know if we’ll have enough time.”
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:38 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I swear to God I’m going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Hey Farva what’s the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

You mean Shenanigans?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I could have sworn you said meow.
    Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin’ around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?
    Alysia_Moore

• " Your voice sounds like a combination between FERGIE and Jesus"
    Alysia_Moore