I'm not interested in sex

and it just so happens that without it, I find it really hard to be loving and nice. The past two months my husband and I have let things go. We've finally gotten a good routine with keeping the house picked up, but I know the main issue is that after I had my miscarriage in June he reacted the wrong way and hurt me pretty bad. He's apologized over and over but now I'm left uninterested in sex. We're at the point in our relationship where he never tries to hold my hips or grab my butt because he's too busy cleaning or doing something else.

He used to (when I say used to I mean just a couple months ago) always do things throughout the day and then by the time he tried to have sex with me, or if I tried with him, I'd really want to. I keep complaining to him and it just hurts his manhood and hasn't really seemed to help. I've been trying to get him to notice me, but all he'll do is say I look nice. I'm no dog of a girl...

ours

Asked by ours at 1:38 AM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• and I know how to be sexy. What are we doing wrong? Why isn't he trying harder to get me in the mood? I feel like I bitch about it more than he does. It's embarrassing. :[
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:39 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It could be that he doesn't want to risk another pregnancy. It could be that your disinterest has bred his own.

I'd sit and talk with him about it, at the very least. WITHOUT being accusatory about how he's not trying. That would be the fastest way to permanent celibacy.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm on birth control. It's hard not to be accusatory because my feelings are hurt already from him not being interested or upset about us not having sex. I want him to be as upset about it.

I get what you mean though. I wish we never let it get like this.
    ours

Answer by ours at 2:38 AM on Aug. 7, 2009